Our Nonprofit Accountant Services
Funding is vital to the mission of nonprofit organizations; without it, they are unable to thrive. Managing that funding the right way will ensure the longevity of the organization. That is where we come in! At Dorsey Tax & Accounting, our nonprofit accountant can make managing your finances easy and stress-free.
Our nonprofit accountant helps organizations such as associations, private schools, PTAs, local agencies, and more to manage their finances so they can focus on the bigger picture. Here are a few of the nonprofit accounting services we offer:
- Applying for nonprofit status with the IRS
- Accounting system design
- Developing internal controls
- Budgeting and cash flow management
- Monthly bookkeeping
- Grant compliance
- Preparation of tax form 990
- Internal financial reporting
- Financial statement audit assistance
- Communication with your Board of Directors
Your financial records do not have to be a drain on your biggest asset – your time. Dorsey Tax & Accounting is here to partner with you to ensure your organization’s books are in order. Don’t let the stress of accounting be an obstacle to furthering your mission, let us take care of that for you!